We are not currently able to offer house sitting right now.
This is suitable for owners that have gone on holiday or away for the day and prefer to leave their pet in the comfort of their own home, with the company of a house sitter. This creates less stress for your pet than taking them to the cattery or boarding establishment.
- Pets remain in their familiar surroundings
- Pets will follow their normal routines
- Your home will be aired and lived-in
- Pets have company throughout the day and night
-Plants will be watered
- More security for your home
- Dogs to be walked
- Feeding and play time
- Given lots of fuss and attention
- Let out to go toilet / or litter box cleaning
- House to be looked after and how you left it
- A house sitter will arrive on the day of departure and live in your home for the duration of your holiday.
- The house sitter will only leave the property for a max. of 3 hours a day.
- During the day the house sitter will spend time with your pets, keeping to the pet's usual routine.
- The house sitter will walk and feed any pets at their normal times.
- The house sitter will stay until you return, or until a mutually agreed time.